TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WE UPDATED OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS ON NOVEMBER 1st, 2021.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http://www.Justsimplecreations.com website operated by Justsimplecreations Ltd and Just Simple Academy (“We”, “Us”, “Our”). These terms are representative of the services provided by Just Simple Creations.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://www.justsimplecreations.com/terms-and-conditions/ on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
Hours of Operation
- Justsimplecreations Ltd. (“Just Simple Creations”) operating hours is open Monday – Saturday 10am – 4pm GMT
- We close for all government observed holidays.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Many small businesses fall into the trap of spending too much on websites or services, leaving them unsatisfied and out of pocket. Just-Simple understands the hardship it takes to start up a business. It’s our aim to make every small business owner’s life easier by offering an affordable price for our services.
Once you have paid for a solution package and accepted our terms, we will contact you via email to confirm a Zoom consultation meeting, where we will discuss your needs and your passion for your business. It is important for us to put “you” on the page, so we will work closely with you at every step of the project and come to an estimated time of delivery.
It is the responsibility of both parties that any confidential information shared will not be used for any purpose except the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
TERMS OF PRICING:
Please note that our solution packages are a single purchase. For clients who choose our memberships, you can pay on a monthly basis and can cancel anytime. In an event of a missed payment, we will allow 48 hours before removing you from our membership.
We reserve the right to add any additional fees, if the client requests for more than the work agreed, for example, if you require more than five pages or need copy for those pages. The pricing, quality of services and times of delivery may vary, but Just-Simple will aim to fulfil the stated estimates.
If you dispute any amount of the invoice or additional charges, you should inform us of the grounds of the dispute within seven days of delivery of the services and we shall review it.
THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS:
Just Simple Creations may use or recommend third party services (PayPal, Click funnels, Mail chimp etc.) to Clients. Just Simple Creations will not be held responsible or liable for any actions or faults made by third party services.
We reserve the right to terminate your contract without reason / for the reasons stated below:
- If you have failed to make any monthly payments towards your desired membership (in which case, you will be made to pay your outstanding charges immediately).
- If your site is inappropriate (e.g. encourages racism, violence or harmful intent) and/or infringes privacy and copyright.
- If you breach these terms and conditions.
- If you inflict abusive behaviour or harass our employees.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Just Simple Creations shall not be liable for the following:
- Any breach of this agreement.
- Delay in delivery of service (either due to situations beyond our reasonable control or as a result of delays by the client).
- Any indirect, economic loss (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) or loss of data.
- Any negligence caused in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the services.
- The accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available by the site, including any errors or omissions in that information.
- Any death or personal injury arising from the proven negligence by itself or its employees or fraudulent misrepresentation.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
- Justsimplecreations Ltd. (“Just Simple Creations”) cannot make any guarantees about your ability to get successful results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our service and training.
- Nothing on this page, any of our websites or any of our content or curriculum, is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.
- Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
The content found on this website (i.e. texts, logos) is the sole and exclusive property of Just Simple Creations and protected by international copyright laws. The background images and video used on our website are courtesy of Unsplash (https://unsplash.com/), Pexels (https://pexels.com) and Coverr (https://coverr.co/).
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might arise between Just-Simple and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute you may have, whether it be related to your visit to this website or to the memberships you purchase from us, shall be arbitrated by state or federal court of the United Kingdom and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
We always try to provide our clients with a 100% satisfaction of their project, however, we cannot guarantee that every client will be happy with the result. What we can promise is that our services will be conducted professionally and to the best of our ability. We will work hard to fulfil our obligations and provide the best customer service.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Just Simple Creations reserves the right to add, remove or edit this terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
Please review your terms and conditions regularly to be aware of any changes.
If you wish to give us feedback or have any questions regarding the terms, you can write or email us here:
71-75 Shelton Street,
Covent Garden, London,
Company No. 13489853